Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i'm jogging..

im suppose to jog now..and im jogging.. hihihi..(in my dream).. pegi jogging 2 ari pastu lima ari tak jogging langsung..and im suppose to diet tapi dah 2 malam lepak kat mc donald..great recipe to kip fit (fat!!)..and im so new in this blogging thing..(introduced by my lil' cousin, i guess she's not so lil' anymore since she starts blogging..) and im so sure she is addicted to this thing now..(ca study ca..buat thesis ca..!!!) dont blog around..hohoho..
*and im so confused r8 now until i dont even know if im actually writing bout her or bout me.. whatever it is.. thnx my not so lil' cousin.. for introducing this thing to me..which im very sure im gonna get addicted to it just like the way im addicted to facebook..
*actually im so bloody bored over here..thts why im addicted to all these thing in the computer and tht is why i cant stop writing here too.. the laptop is like my soulmate, my best friend, my life partner, my significant half or whatever u call the thing tht u cant leave in life..
***so basically...im screwed.. r8?
##im out##

No comments:

Post a Comment