Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i'm done..

im done with my jogging..(again..its in my dream).. im actually done setting up this blog thingy... thought of goin home but still attached to this thing..and im waiting for this guy who actually ask me to wait for him coz he wanna talk to me.. so here i am writing crap n waiting for the guy.. i can see from the window in my office, the sun is setting down.. finishing its duty for the day.. while im still here.. procrastinating.. not doin' anything..
* sometimes i think someone has put a spell on me or in my office, so tht i become lazy n dont wanna do my job.. (its just a lame excuse to get rid of the guilty feeling of procrastinating..) but its kinda true.. im so excited to go to office.. but wen im here im not doing anytng..other than this... writing crap n browsing around.. n before im off to home i'll tell my self to get everytning done tmrw.. n wen tmrw come.. guess what? i'll wait for the next day to come.. i guess this is wat i do best.. PROCRASTINATING.. i wonder whether all working people are like this.. excited to go to work.. but then not doin their job properly.. or not get it done at all..do they give excuses? or they just dont bother? how many percent of working people out there who actually committed to their job n doin it whole-heartedly.. i guess we all have our own purposes or plans everytime we step out of the house.. u knw.. like to really working or just to get rid of the people in the house..
*mmm..let hope now.. wen tmrw come.. i'll really will get my work done n be a better person.. i think i should suggest to my parents to send me to the military school o some sort of course .. so tht i'll be disciplined...
(LETS HOPE THEY DONT DO BLOGGING N DONT READ THIS.. IM SO NOT GOIN TO THE MILITARY SCHOOL!!!)..
##im out##

No comments:

Post a Comment