Friday, February 20, 2009

he is lying..

im so confused r8 now.. why would a guy lie to me wen i dont do anytg to him.. u knw just call me and lie.. whether he is a psycho or im just too naive or stupid until someone can actually call n lied to me.. i didnt catch him red handed lying to me. i just GUESS tht he was lying.. gosh.. wat type of guy is tht.. a friend told me "maybe this guy just wanna impress u".. but by lying or cheating?.. if he happens to read this..( whatever u did is so not impressive!!).. and wat make me write bout him today.. i like this guy.. i just like him since the first time i saw him.. didnt expect this type of behaviour from him.. so thts it.. im planning to just forget bout him.. just dont wanna call or text anymore.. do whatever u want man!! im no longer interested.. im no longer attracted to you.. (thnx to my not so lil's cousin who actually be my brain n make me think properly).. mmm.. it makes me wonder.. does guys do this all the time? lying? their so called 'white lies' are just unacceptable in my dictionary.. i prefer to hear the truth though the truth hurts.. but i prefer tht instead of being cheated..
*then theres another guy.. this is a psycho (im so sure bout it!!).. this is his msg to me today:
"if u regards me as your friend we can meet, you look beautiful with the cover (referring to the scarf im wearing), if you uncover will it be more attractive, or.." thts all.. i dont really get it.. wat does he meant? so i replied to him : "hi mr *** if u wanna be friend with me please respect me coz i dont need this type of shit from you".. hows tht? hihihihi i knw its super rude.. i think he deserves it.. now he replied.." i respect you thts why i appreciate ur beauty.. alamak.. people are not allowed to praise? i never ask bout sex..maybe u just misunderstood my statement.." mmm wat do i say.. guys are dumb sometimes.. actually most of the time.. they just dont knw wat is the right thing to say n the right thing to do..
**then come back to this guy.. who lied to me.. let me call him mr brainy.. since he think he is super duper smart.. he is very smart actually.. he taught me alot bout biz.. thts why i was attracted to him in the first place.. but then maybe he is trying too hard to impress me without knowing tht im actually already impressed and attracted to him without him even trying.. u knw wat i mean?.. attracted to him for wat he is, not for his money or any other ability.. (including his ability to lie..) someone else told me "maybe he lied to get ur attention.. to be emotionally attached to u.." (he lied bout being sick, really really sick)..now this is an opinion from a guy.. so basically.. this is how they think.. how their brain works..lie to get attention.. mmm..in this matter i have to be fair.. even women does tht.. lie to get attention.. wat bout emotionally attached? he wants me to feel sympathy? or wat? the truth is i just dont know.. i wish i can ask him straight wen i see him.. "were u lying to me all this while? " hows tht? hihihiihihihihi.. im so sure he wont be able to answer me..
*** so tht is the thing thts been bugging me all these while.. (guys guys.. wats wrong with u all..) they are so complicated..n they go around telling people women are complicated..
##im out##

1 comment: